- Spend a night in a Ger on the Mongolian Plains.
- Ride the Trans Siberian Railway from St Petersburg to Vladivostok. In fact the journey would start in Sweden as I would like to arrive in St Petersburg by sea.
- Sea Kayak the west coast of Australia finishing in Broome to see the stairway to heaven.
- Live in a tree house in a rainforest.
- Sail the Micronesian islands of the Pacific using traditional polynesian navigation techniques.
- Swim with a Whale Shark
- Grow fresh vegetables
- Circumnavigate Tasmania
- Raft the Franklin River
- Hike the GR11 along the Pyrenees from Biscay to the Mediteranean
- Find a Blue Whale
- Sail to Bora Bora and tie the stern to a coconut tree.
- Achieve Zero Waste
- Build a land yacht and sail it across the Nullabor Plain.
- Hike the Great Himalayan Trail from one end of Nepal to the other.
- Retrace the path of the "Motorcycle Diaries" through South America.
Some ideas in no particular order.